Our Vision and Ethos
As a member of The Rise Partnership Trust, The Avenue School is committed to championing unique potential and pursuing excellence in all that we do; providing the most effective education, therapy, support, and provision for all.
This is reflected in our 3 core values Love, Learn, Laugh and we know that when pupils are safe, happy, and well cared for their learning is enhanced.
- To support our vision, The Avenue School provides a specialist teaching environment for pupils with a range of special educational needs, including: global developmental delay, Autism, and severe/complex learning difficulties.
- The Avenue School provides a very specialist environment with small classes (7 to 10 pupils), specially trained staff, and onsite speech and occupational therapy.
- Pupil interventions are carefully planned to ensure every pupil makes the best possible progress.
- The Avenue School works hard to ensure that all of our pupils achieve their unique potential both personally, socially, emotionally, and academically in all areas of the curriculum (regardless of their gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, sexual identity, physical ability or educational needs).
- All of The Avenue School pupils have an Educational Health and Care Plan.
If you would like further information about what we offer here at The Avenue School then please do not hesitate to contact us directly: email@example.com